Friday, January 27, 2012

How to get more friends in Facebook


    Do you know the secret behind having thousands of friends? No? Well, I got some thing you might be interested in. Those days when I was new to FB, I wondered, how could all these people have such companies? I got confused by seeing someone has over 4000 friends. It took more than one month for me to reach 100 friends. I was bored. It was really embarrassing to see my status without comments or likes even after days. I felt like I'm kicked out of society. I could only think of one solution. I deactivated my account, wishing I had never used Facebook.

   After few weeks one friend of mine told me he has 2000+ friends then. I told him my story. He looked puzzled. Then he told me how should I use my facebook account to be popular. How do I get more friends. He pointed me some tips I and anyone who needs more friends should concentrate....


  • First thing is how do you look like..
    Remember the appearance is important. If your profile picture gives a bad idea about you not even your best friends will add you. Being stylish is good but do not be radical. Use a clear, good looking picture. Using a religious symbol is not something very encouraging others to add you.
  • Status updating
    If you have ANYTHING to say, just put it on a status. You don't have to hesitate what you should put on status. But remember to be natural. Don't try to pretend you're very cool, you're rocking. Only if you're really cool, you can look cool. Copy-pasting someones status is not a good idea at all. People like to see you as yourself. Not like someone else.
  • Sharing posts
    Sharing is a really cool affect. When you share(not copy-paste) someones post you get attention from him and from his friends. As much as sharing is effective, do not share everything your friends post. Scenes of violation, inhumanity are the worst things to share. It's not important weather the post is against violation or not. Anything related evil is evil. So beware of those.
  • Comments
    Do I have to describe this? I don't think so. I'm sure you can clearly see that commenting is the best way to make people know you. Make good comments on others status, photos and other posts. Realize what type of people are seeing your comment. Then decide what you should say. A comment is not like a status. Nicer your comment, more friends you get.
  • Chat
    Chat is very important. It makes people remember you. I recommend you never use offline. Whenever you use facebook, let others see you as online. And reply to all massages as soon as possible. Ignoring massages is one of the worst thing you can do.
  • Groups
    Add yourself to many groups and be an active member. Groups are really helpful for making new friends. 
  • Not only facebook
    Seriously this is something most people do not realize. Although facebook and other social networking sites are not directly connected do NOT think they're completely disconnected. All these sites are used by people of society. So your activities at everywhere effect your popularity. When people see your post in google+ or twitter or on a blog etc.it helps people to remember you.
   Cool tips, huh? Yeah, they're. After knowing these tips I created a new facebook account. I did exactly what I was told. Did I succeed? Oh yeah. I had more than 400 friends within 3 days. And about in a month I exceeded 1000 friends. Now I have 4000+ friend and currently I don't accept anymore requests. Anyway I think now you know how to get more friends. Try it yourself. And tell me about your success.

No comments:

Post a Comment